Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Be Grateful" Rhinestone T-Shirt


I made this with my Silhouette. I used the be_grateful_C00430_24282 design from the Silhouette online store and then converted it to a rhinestone design by just single clicking rhinestones over the design. I just couldn't get the look I wanted with the linear or radial fills. You need the upgraded software to do this. I then cut fall leaves (harvest_set_C20091105234759_20387) out of freezer paper (using the settings for vellum) and used fabric paint to paint them on the shirt. I REALLY love how it turned out and can't wait to wear it to work on Tuesday (my last day before my mini-vacation!). My friend wants me to make her one too so I cut everything out and am taking it to work tomorrow...should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment