Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yes I'm Still Here...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had a great Christmas with family and friends. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life and Christmas is such a great time to reflect on what is really important.

Like most people, I am trying to get more organized for the new year and get things done that need getting done before I go back to work. Half the school year is over and I always tackle projects during my winter break as well as my summer break. Winter break to-do list: Clean out pantry, check; Clean out a new space for my new Keurig and all of my coffee supplies, check; Finish re-doing my daughter's room, half-check; Find a place for my winter clothes, not yet; and clean out the refrigerator, not yet. So I am about halfway there. Good thing I don't have to be back to work until the 9th! :-)



My kids got a Kindle Fire from Grandma and I personalized it for them using my Silhouette Cameo, cutting their names out of vinyl to stick on the backs. Lucky kids!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment