Thursday, December 8, 2011

Naughty and Nice Shirt

Working full time stinks this time of year because I have so much I need to do and so much I want to do to get ready for Christmas. I wanted a festive shirt for tomorrow...well...just because! So I quickly made this today. I cut out the phrase and Santa hat on flocked heat transfer with my Silhouette Cameo and then layered it onto a plain red long sleeve t-shirt. I then added a few rhinestones for some extra bling :-)  I texted the picture to my friend and she asked me to cut one for her too...so I did.
I love how it turned out!

Last night I was also in a creating mood and only had a very short time to do anything so I made this wreath for our front door. I found the idea on Pinterest. I went to WalMart and got two packages of 30 ornaments. I unwound a wire hanger and threaded the ornaments on. I twisted the hanger back up and added some ribbon and hung it up on the door. Maybe 30 minutes of total time (not including WalMart of course!!).
I've got lots more planned for the weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt and so jealous that you have a Silhouette! I think I even dreamed about owning one a couple nights ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are drawings for free Silhouettes on some of the other blogs somewhat often. Sew Dang Cute Crafts just ended one the other day. Check back with some of the blogs to see what they are offering. If I see any I will post here too!

    ReplyDelete